Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta Special

Pasta Hut better known as Pizza Hut has a special with their new Tuscani pasta dishes. Today we opted for the Alfredo Chicken special. The deal Pizza Hut offers is a Tuscani pasta dish and 5 bread sticks for $11.99 The Tuscani Alfredo Chicken that we ordered was great! The deal says it is supposed to serve 4 individuals? I'm sure if you dish it out according to the exact specification, you could serve 4 with small appetites. I personally think it would serve 3 with average appetites.

After a long day of work, I was starving and craving to give this a try. When I picked up the Tuscani pasta dish, the aroma took over my car and I couldn't wait to get home! When I got home and propped open the box, my taste bud's started watering. I dished out some pasta on my plate and dug in hoping this was going to be as good as it smelled. The verdict was..... The pasta was spectacular. The sauce had a nice hint of garlic, the pasta was cook just right, and the chicken was pretty good. We were surprised to find that there was baked cheese on top of the pasta, I figured it would be on the Tuscani Meaty Marinara. Overall, great product and a pretty fair price, we put this on a definite must try list.

No comments: